the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

DAMN

Loved it,AMAZING ARTWORK,but as soon as It wrote to be continued I was like NOOOOOOOOOO out loud. XD

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Wow

When I saw the ammount of effort put into this flash I was just amazed! Great animation style great story line and an awesome lesson too.I just loved the flash from beggining to end.Good Job.This flash really does deserve front page!

Once again amazing work.(and wow 9minutes OMG THATS INSANE MAN XD)

Nightwayfarer responds:

thanks, the best thing is that you and others really enjoyed it, because I was curious about the subtitle thing :)

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Choppy?

This wasn't choppy at all,Infact it was perfect Fr.Amazing storyline it reminds me of when my parents used to fight.Very sad story :'( Great music choice,Its an amazing animation I loved everything about it.And I really liked your drawings :).

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Amazing a must see!!!!

Wow! This is the most amazingly mindblowing flash ever it is the best flash ever made!I like it more than tv shows this was amazing!And unlike other pointless dumb flashes this has an amazing lesson behind it and a great story! You my friend are truly an artistic master mind! Hands down best flash/animation ive ever seen in my whole entire life!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

...WOW...

Absoloutley amazing!I loved every single part of it!When it ended im like NOO!!!!!!!!!! Lol XD make more!!!

Hot Blooded Hero Hot Blooded Hero

hhahah PIGGY!!1

Lolz awesome XDDD

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Hahah

Wow I watched this over 10 times and it doesn't get old!! I love that! Here I come here comes speed raceeeeeeeeer XD hysterical!!!!! 10/10 5/5!!!!1 HAHHA pop:My wifes name is mom do you know how ocwurd that is 4 me??!!?!? DURING SEX!?!?!?!

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

Hahahas XD

Rofl that part with the gun shots was hilarius!!!!Espicaly when they noticed eachothr rofl11!>!>!>!>!>! sooo fucking funny i fell outa my chair laughing what a twist!(ROBOTSCHICKEN 2!) LOLZ

Awesome Video Games Ep34 Awesome Video Games Ep34

...uhh

Well no offense I just plain didn't like it...I thought it was too repetative really actualy stops getting funny at...well it never did get funny no offense but you guys are seriuos nerds...and no i don worry about spellng well sorry just my opinion but i just didnt see anything funny about it...

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Amazing

Uhh wow!All I can say is...well..wow beatiful,amazing,I have more do you want me to continue? This is just...well amazing! I absolutely 100percent loved it best animation ive seen on ng in a pretty long time i dont post reveiws all that often but for this one I just had to...wow!
fuck man make a game!